The Transportation/Accompaniment Program is a home care service that participates in improving the elderly and/or people in need's quality of life in the Aylmer Sector, by providing transportation to their medical appointment.
The elderly and/or people in need that don't have a transportation for their medical appointements.
- An annual membership is required
- Transportation fee depends on the destination (Aylmer, Hull, Gatineau or Ottawa)
- Parking fee is the client's responsibility
* Request must be made at least 48 hours before appointment
* It's a volunteer program, not a taxi service
* Medical appointments only (Doctor, Dentist, Ophtalmologist, etc.)
* It remains impossible to guarantee the service