Friendly Visits/ In-Contact
The volunteer regularly visits the elderly in their home to converse and to socialise.
* To secure the person, the volunteer must always identify himself.
* The volunteer must call the person before showing up.
* The volunteer must communicate on a regular basis with the Programs Coordinator.
The volunteer telephones regularly a few seniors living alone in the Aylmer Sector in order to ensure their safety and well-being.
* The volunteer must call on a pre-established hour.
* If any concerns, the volunteer must communicate with the Programs Coordinator